Re: I Haven't Seen Choking That Bad Since The 1986 World Series

----- Original Message -----
From: John Lyell <johnlyell@hotmail.com>
To: W <titans@ihug.com.au>; Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
Cc: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: I Haven't Seen Choking That Bad Since The 1986 World Series

> As with Pitino, you can't blame the coach when the players disappear as
> Portland did in several quarters/halves this series, the last one the most
> costly. How can you shut Shaq down so much and have then get complacent
when
> you have a team against the ropes?

John is right.  You can't tell me that Mikey D. did a great job for 3
quarters and got outcoached in the 4th.  It was Rasheed who missed several
easy shots in succession.  They had a case of Celticitis, settling for
perimeter shots instead of working for a better look for 8 straight
possessions.

> > Way Of The Ray wrote:
> >
> > > And when is Rasheed Wallace finally going to wash the bird crap out
> > > of his hair?
> > > Ray

ROTFLMAO!!!!!  Sometimes Ray, you are friggin hilarious!!!!!!

Cecil