Re: Smith: Pitino Wants Out And Van Horn

If he really wants out this bad why wouldn't we let him go if he voided the
out years in his contract ? The rumor of new Jersey has came up several
times is there any truth to this ?
I think with Marbury at the point unless he learns how to be a team player
they will have the same problem Philly has with Iverson.

I heard a rumor of an Iverson package deal for Michael Finley,  but do not
know if their is any truth to it.

Larry Brown also seems to have traded most of his top picks Thomas, Hughes
(for Kukoc who will probably walk) , and now it looks like Iverson with
little to show.

John