Re: Antoine for Van Horn!!!

You know....it's been a hard week. Work was long, difficult, and all I want
is a nice soothing weekend. So please...somebody tell me that Eric is
making this up. Somebody tell me that this isn't "cap possible." Somebody
tell me that Ricky hasn't lost his mind. It's bad enough the Lakers are
going to win it all this year. Let's not start this too.

Paul M.