RE: Riley shows us how its done

I assume what our good man Cecil here means, not to put words in your mouth old chum, is that there is NO DEAL YET!  Sure let's trade Dino to the Sixers; It's a deal, oh happy, happy, joy, joy, we are all geniuses for pulling that one off; what the deal fell through, well is it your fault, it isn't my fault, it must be THEIR fault. Meaning, no deal is done until the fat man sings (I think Frank Leydan) retired though, and even then don't count your chickens.

Junior GM's are having a field day.

What ever has happened to our pal Claude, the Kenny Fan Club President?  What with all this negative talk about the soon to be perfect PG doorstop, you would think he/she/it would have something to say in Kenny's defense.  Good thing for him this isn't the NFL or Kenny might have to sell off a car by this time or jettison a girlfriend.

Thanks Cecil for picking up the mantel and handling it with such class and pride. Long live the dessenters of the world.........