Dear Bill Bird,

I've watched you rant and rave for 4 postings on how
the trade will work or who to get and the only thing I
have surmised is that you are a total loser with
nothing better to do than reply to every single post
in the group.  Do you do anything at your job besides
reading this mail list?  I find all your posts
annoying and nonsensical and since you have so many
"ideas", why don't you take Chris Wallace's place?
You do seem to be so knowledgeable in every aspect of
the game as well as everyone's specific contract
numbers (which I find frightening and pathetic at the
same time since you know Vinny Del Negro's salary, say
what his favorite color?).  I'm sure Chris Wallace has
been reading this list these few years and has been
taking notes on your insightful views.  Say was it
your idea to bring in Travis Knight?  That Pervis
Ellison idea of your's sure panned out well didn't it?
 I bet you wrote to the list that McCarty deserves to
get 24 million dollars to sit the bench all season and
Wallace granted your wish (I'm not sure how much
Walter makes but I'm sure you do, loser).  I also find
it funny that you and half the other "melonheads"
don't even live in Boston so I don't understand how
you are able to know so much about what the players
can do or can't do on the court.  Is your knowledge of
the Celts based solely on watching NBC broadcasts?  Or
wait, you must have the FOX Sports Channel to watch
all the games on.  But you know what, FOX Sports only
shows what's regional so you probably don't get any
Celts games out there in the West coast.  I'm guessing
you must pay to get satellite games to watch the C's
which I find totally asanine to actually pay megabucks
to watch a horrid team play.   Better yet, you must
have "sources" like Peter Vecsey does to tell you how
the C's are doing.  Tell the blind guy who describes
every game to you that #8 is not Kenny Anderson who is
making all those turnovers, it's Toine.  Gotta go, I
have work to do.  You do know what work is right?  I
forgot, reading this list is your job.  And no, thank
you for playing
Top That Insult.

PS My memory fails me so you'd probably know, what's
Dana Barros dog's name again?

PSS Cecil, did you not say that Kobe and Duncan have
better squads which is why their numbers look higher
than Toine's?