Re: How can we make the trade work?

>From: "Josh Farber" <nbaj2k@home.com>
>
>With the Wahad trade basically dead for now, Pitino made it sound like he's
>not done fighting for it yet.
>
>What would need to be changed in order for a deal to happen?  The Clippers
>it sounds like would need to take in less.

How about a big pile of cash?  How much of Dana's contract could the C's
pay?  I'm not sure that I am that sold on this deal, for all of the reasons
that others have alreay stated: How much better is Wahad than what we
already have?  How good is that pick going to be?  But if Pitino absolutely
MUST have Tariq, maybe 10,000 sweaty 100 dollar bills will get the deal
done.

Jim