Great Trade

I don't know if it was just a totally made up trade possibility, but the
Walker/Anderson for Croshere/Rose/Best would make the Celtics instant
contenders.  I don't see how Indiana would be crazy enough to do that, but
if the C's could pull it off, that would be awesome.  I'm so sick of the
Celtics' losing ways.  I hope Bird eventually comes back to coach in
Beantown, because he would definitely turn things around.  Pitino is all
talk.  He has plenty of talent right now.  I'm not saying that they should
have won the championship last year, but they should have at least made the
playoffs.  It's been 5 long years since we've been there.  We need something
to cheer about and make us excited.  This trade would definitely do that for
me.