Re: Pitino Basically Says No Boston/Denver/LA Deal

In a message dated 7/26/00 3:47:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< ``If it happens, honestly, I'm going to be happy,'' Abdul-Wahad said
 last night. ``I'm not going to complain. It's the Boston Celtics.

 ``They really like me. They like my game. I like their coach. I'm not
 difficult. How can you be difficult if the Boston Celtics want you to
 play for their team. It's like the Yankees. Ultimately, it's going to
 turn (around) for Boston.'' >>

I love this kid.

Thndrblt31