Re: MELON

NOt sure if my last mail was sent out (mail server
crashed), but in case it didn't....

The Celtics don't match up with the Lakers and Spurs?
What are they, the Clippers?  The Celts match up very
well except for the center spot.  Kenny can more than
handle an undersized AJ and an ancient Harper.  Adrian
and Pierce can hold their own against Kobe and they
can absolutely lay waste to Antonio Daniels.  Pierce
can easily handle Horry,Elliot, Elie,and Rice since
they have zero D and limited offense(yes that includes
Rice).  As for Walker, according to you, he should be
able to handle Duncan (yeah right).  And yes even
Toine can handle the 400 year old AC Green.  So how
are the Celts way overmatched?  And everyone is
entitled to their own opinion but when you have cold
hard Walker stats staring you in the face (last
season: 42% FG, 259 turnovers (double Kenny's and
Toine isn't even a guard), 25 % 3 Pt, and 1000 temper
tantrums), an opinion can only hold valid for so long
before it becomes pure lunacy, you lunatic.