Re: Melonhead

I agree that Antoine was more of the problem than kenny last year.  Kenny was
the most consistent player and played within himself unlike Walker who showed
the same bad habits as the previous seasons.  Walker forced shots down low,
chucked up countless ill-advised treys, and got rejected more times than any
player I've ever seen.  I even remember him getting blocked a few times by Mr.
Croshere.  Kenny stepped on the floor last season in probably the best shape of
his career while walker showed up obese so that shows me that kenny is more of a
team player than Walker.  Kenny also played the best defense he possibly could
last season while walker did his usual complaining to the refs on every foul
because he's too slow and fat to really guard an NBA player.