Oh Joy

"The Boston Celtics and Indiana Pacers are talking
about a five-player trade,according to ESPN's David
Aldridge.The deal would send Boston's Antoine Walker
and Dana Barros to Indiana for Austin Croshere (in a
sign-and-trade move), Chris Mullin and Travis Best.
Croshere is a free agent and has other options that
are holding the deal up at this point."

Let's see, We get a washed up player (Mullin), an
overrated player "2nd" Best and an unproven player
(Croshere) for our 20/10 captain. There is a lot of
good Twoine discussion going here. I must say that I
am for trading him, but want to see this season what
he does, or at least how he comes into training camp.
If he is a load, then he's out. I hate his D and his
proclivity for launching the 3, but if he is in shape
and his head is screwed on right, then he could be an
all-star, at the very least worth more than that
garbage trade. I say we've waited this long, let's
give him ONE more chance