Re: I don't have a thing against Walker, but...

I like the idea of O'Neal or Croshere coming to Boston
because they have loads of potential.  As for Vin
Baker, even when he was on the Buck and scoring all
those points, he was a huge black hole.  Passes would
go in and never come out because he was a ball hog.
We already have too many of those on the team (ball
hogs).  Plus I hear Baker's work ethic has gone down
the drain as evidenced by his lackluster performance
last season.  As for Grant, if he did come to Boston,
I hope his foot is fully rehabilitated so he can get
back to All Star status.  But in all reality, Grant
and Baker will already have the money and will want to
go to a contender and not a pretender like the C's are
now.

=== message truncated ===