CM Newton wants C's to get Mercer

I want him back too, just not for the big bucks.

Josh

NY Post Reports:
Rick Pitino, following a golfing session with Hawks free agent Bimbo Coles,
went out of town yesterday to visit former Wildcat/Celtic pupil Ron Mercer.
"I'd like to see us get him back," said C.M. Newton, former Kentucky AD and
now a Celtic consultant. "I think his experience of being traded a few times
over the last couple years have humbled him. He'll be less selfish with the
next team he plays with. We're one player away from becoming a playoff team.
I'm not saying he's that player, but we can definitely use his outside
shooting and athletic skills."