RE: good one from BSG reader

Thdnblt31,

Don't be too surprised with Josh's ignorant and insensitive remarks, like myself he rarely gives much thought to what he says, it is usually for shock value only, ala MEGA MAN.  Remember Josh doesn't have the common sense to be logical or compassionate.

Honestly folks, it is getting tired picking on Josh, it is too easy and like the old saying goes "don't try to teach a pig to dance, it will frustrate you and it only annoys the pig".

Oink oink, pig.............

In a message dated 7/20/00 2:56:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,