Re:

    Thanks v. much for e-mailing the Celts List all the way from Croatia: a quite beautiful and fascinating country from the point of view of at least one dumb-ass Japanese/American tourist. :-)  I spent three wonderful, naive weeks around Dubrovnik, Trieste and Belgrade just before the war was starting, although the conflict had luckily not yet reached Bosnia or most of the Dalmatian coastline. List members should check out Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia on holiday if animosities ever settle down out there. You'll certainly find the coolest/jaded basketball and "blitz" chess loving people in the world.

Go 00-01 Boston Celtics!        Hail Sesar!

------

Hrvoje Prnjak wrote:

Hi! I saw your question about Sesar, so i'll try to answer you. Sesar is not only good shooter and 196 cm high. He is also a very attractive player, with amazing assists and driblings. In one world - he is a player for NBA! If you are interested for any other basketball information from Croatia, just contact meI m Hrvoje Prnjak, a yournalist of Feral Tribune from Split, and also a big fan of Boston Celtic