Moiso in person

Hey all, I went to the Shaws game last night, and sat right behid the Celtics bench. It was awesome. Some observations for the night. First, I got a chance to shake Moiso's hand before the game. Very pleasant, and was really nice to a couple kids looking for autographs. As for his game, I was doubtful at first. But my take is this, he can run like a race horse. He had a couple of great blocks. On the offensive end, he has a really has a nice touch facing the basket, and he is a monster posting up. One problem, you may not have seen this on TV, but nobody outside of Mark Blount taked to him, or even passed the ball to him. Moiso was very frustrated all night with this, and at one point he and Haywood workman were talking abut it. But it was unbelievable, everybody in the crowd was flipping out, Moiso was wide open, and Kris Clack, Jerome Allen, Vanterpool, and Bergersen would gun the ball. I guess i can understand it considering they are fighting for a job. But it was so obviou!
s thet didn't want to give Moiso the ball. To his credit he kept his mouth shut. Also, the critics who said he is soft, I don't think so. the guy is a competitor. All night he was confused on the press O'Brien was implementing, and you could see how it bothered him by his facial expressions. But there is a willingness to learn, and want to learn. He continuously was looking over to the bench for guidance, and when he came in the assistants were going over things with him. Also, his response to not getting shots said alot about him as a person. As a whole I was impressed with Moiso, he is not Battie. I want to make that clear. The guy is athletic, he has an offensive game, he has an understanding of the game, and he can block shots. Also, he has unbeleivable hands, and surprised me with his passing. His one downfall could possibley be that he could have a hard time with defending players that are facing the basket. He is slow defending the dribble. Other than that, he looks goo!
d. A couple of other notes, the most advanced and dominant player of the night came from the NJ Nets. Kevin Freeman from UCONN dominated the 6pm game. he beat Washington inside and outside,  played real tough D, and was very vocal. I'd be surprised if he was not a lock for the Nets. Also, Pepe Sanchez from temple was te best point guard i saw all night. Speedy Claxton did not play.Also, Jaron rush I did not see come out at the beginning of the game, but he was out there the second half. He may have been late to the game, if that is the case forget him making the team. I could be wrong, but he was not out there to start the game. Anyways, there is some from behind the bench insight. Oh...I also yelled to Moiso after they went into a time out..."Hang in there Moiso, in the NBA they actually pass the ball to you." Moisu just turned his head, but Begersen turned around and gave me a look of death. Yikes!

Derek
PS, Moiso wore number 0? Does that mean McCarty is gone? Is there something we don't know?