Well, I hope I'm wrong with Moiso..

I've been skeptical ever since Moiso's been drafted by the C's, but slowly, I hope he'd show his playing skills he's displayed in the current camps.

Wow, as far as the camp report being posted, it looks like Moiso has better PF skills than Battie. Maybe not, because Battie is good and could be great if only he's consistent enough.  But with Moiso showing up good skills I hope this would make Batt-girl work harder and better.

Jaims