Rush and the old guys

I am not only intrigued by JaRon Rush, I am getting pumped.  If this
kid has the bloodlines (potential), then he is what we need.  More
talent!  I would sign him quickly if he shows some maturity and
commitment.  He's got the talent already.  Before Workman, before
Blount.  We need talent.  Consider this lineup:  Sesar at point, Rush,
Pierce, Walker and Moiso.  That's talent.  Now, teach them to play
defense.

Please, send reports from every angle of the weeks' games.  Enduring
the non-sport season as well as possible.  Gene