What contracts can we offer

With JaRon Rush and Haywoode Workman playing for our summer league team, what kind of contracts can we offer them, or any other players we want to sign?

We have a $2.5 mil exception, $1.1 mil exception, and anything else?  Can we sign someone to the minimum?

Or does this mean we can only sign a total of 2 free agents.

I know we gave Griffin a minimum deal after last years' summer league.

I think it is good to try to find up and coming CBA stars, because by signing them to the minimum, you don't have to pay much for them.

That's of course, as long as they produce!

Josh