RE: C's Load Up On Veterans For Summer League

thats true the celtics dont need to get any younger.The celtics need a
veteran that can make an impact, Anderson still has game ,but not that of
an impact veteran and we can say the same thing about Barros. I would like
to see Chris Klack this year and see how his doing with his game.He has
alot of things in his game that can help the celtics next season.

DaNBT2000