Re: Boston Globe Article on Rush

Excellent article, this really gives me high hopes for Rush and his place on
the team.  Without a real offensive shooting guard, he could make the team
and share time with Cheaney at the two.  Unless Pierce is projected to be a
two again, we need more guards and I really don't think Mercer is coming back.

Josh O, remember the Roedecker report you posted about Rush?  Now that I
think about it, it was more unfair than I first believed.  How can you judge
a player by watching the few games he played?  By his own account, Rush has
matured as a player and it seemed to show when he totally turned around the
UCLA program before the tourney.

I still think he have a huge steal on our hands, if not then we lose nothing.
 I can't wait to watch them play Tuesday on ESPN2.

Thndrblt31