Walker's thoughts on Moiso

Here's Antoine Walker's thoughts on Moiso.  I got this from his AthleteDirect Website.

Josh

http://www.athletedirect.com/AthleteDirect/ad/groupb/ad_my_opinions.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1353750777.0963593802@@@@&BV_EngineID=halifhhidljbfejchicgencgih.0&ARTICLE=54001&ATH_ID=030006
>>>I thought that either Kenyon Martin or Chris Mihm would have been the number-one pick in the draft. I think that New Jersey was smart to choose Kenyon. I went to the Pre-Draft camp in Chicago and checked out a couple of players. There were a couple of picks that suprised me. I have to say that I was suprised that Darius Miles went so high, and that Chris Mihm went so late. I do think that Miles will develop into a very good NBA player but I also think that Mihm has the skills right now to be successful in the league.

With the 11th pick in the draft, I thought that we were trying to go big. I think that Jerome Moiso has the potential to be a good player and solid contributer for us. I thnk that he was the best big man that was available at the 11th spot. <<<<