McGrady says "no" to El Greaso Loco

    Thank goodness that two more quasi All Stars (Davis and McGrady)
aren't likely to be going to Miami!! I certainly don't mind a resurgent
Orlando Magic, but a Miami team with Zo, Hardaway, McGrady, Davis and
the Greasy One would have been too much to swallow.

Joe

--------

Agent: McGrady picks Magic over Heat

              ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - At least for now, Magic coach Doc
Rivers
              expects free-agent forward Tracy McGrady to be in an
Orlando
              uniform next season. After wavering between Orlando,
Chicago and
              Miami during the past week, McGrady has settled on signing
with
              the Magic, his agent said Wednesday night. Arn Tellem told

              WPTV-TV in West Palm Beach that he expects the 21-year-old
former
              Toronto Raptors star to sign with the Magic on Aug. 1, the
first
              day of the free agent-signing period. Tellem said McGrady,
from
              nearby Auburndale, wanted to be close to home. "I think we
have
              him -- today, anyway," Rivers told The Orlando Sentinel.
"I guess
              we don't really know until Aug. 1, but I feel good." As a
free
              agent, McGrady can't sign a contract until next month. But
he
              says he's already made his choice -- again. "I've made my
              decision. I've told the team I'm going to," said McGrady.