Re: McGrady to Miami???

<< I was just watching ESPNews and David Adlridge said that if the deal goes
 through it would be Toronto sending McGrady, Antonio Davis, and Alvin
 Williams. Miami would send Brown, Mash, Weatherspoon and 1 other player but
 foreget his name sorry, maybe somone can help me. But David said that a deal
 with Orlando could still be on. We have to wait till Aug.1. >>

The only thing the Raptors get out of this deal is perhaps Mash for McGrady
since I consider the PJ Brown for Davis to be a wash or possibly benefitting
the Heat. I think this is a bluff by the Raptors to get Orlando to pay up
something more in a sign and trade with them and the Raptors. They probably
want Darrell Armstrong and draft picks. I think Orlando will pay up but not
too much. I mean Mashburn is nearly washed up. I could care if he is Pitino's
favorite player...

DJessen33