A few things about Strickland

Strickland is anything but a tweener. He is built like a bulldog and acts
like one too. I disagree with the shooting guard label. He started off with
the Mavericks as a point guard after coming up the hard way. He just played
shooting guard some last year because the Mavericks had so many point guards
and Nellie likes to go with unconventional lineups. Celtic fans (and Knick
fans) will love his in-your-face defense. He
is no Bob Cousy but is adequate as  point guard. I think it is more inportant
for us to get a point guard who can play some D rather than one who can
distribute the ball. I mean, how many of them are out there anyways? Since we
are going to live or die with the press anyways, we should at least attempt
to play it functionally intact....

DJessen33