Re: Papille on WEEI

So why didn't they get the best out of the "top 4 athletes in the draft" which is C. Alexander????  I can agree with Swift, Miles and Alexander but a big man who jumps like a kangaroo????  Walter McCarty jumps like a kangaroo but is a flop!  I still can't get over the fact that we missed out on a great 2 guard...

this isn't a no-brainer decision...it's should be called a no-brain decision by the coaching staff and management!