Still the best move

Could Shinn go for a Walker, Fortson & Anderson deal for

Jones, Davis & Mason ? We sign Mason with a clause regarding his extracurricular effort  and can him if he screws up again although he says he will be a good boy.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,2554796_54,00.html

Davis
Jones
Pierce
Mason
VP

More aggressive at the 4, and Jones adds comparable scoring as AW with better D,  Davis will be a top point in 2-3 years, if he stays healthy.

If we have to move Pierce due to the BYC I could probably live with it , but still think he is a more versatile player than AW.

I think if AW is moved he could only go to a team under the cap like Chicago ? Detroit (Stackhouse  ?) Orlando , Clippers.

UNC to talk to Larry Brown ?

http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,2554830_55,00.html

Interesting story on Iverson.  To Clippers ? Chicago ?

http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,2555480_54,00.html