Re:

> *** We would like to hear more from you.  Id rather
> hear fresh viewpoints than read the Pitino bashers who
> keep on beating on a dead horse, rehashing old
> unfounded issues and screams like a faggot.  Wont name
> names, but its easy to spot them.  It would be nice to
> read more of your posts.  Im just wondering what makes
> you interested in our list?  still due to Kenny?

Thank you very much for your encouraging words..
Well to tell you the truth I just think Kenny's best days are behind him.
Yes,good memory ! This is why I signed up after Kenny left the Blazers .I
wanted to follow news about him.Boy he worked hard as a Blazer.

But then,as he faded off the screen and became just a passing bleep,I
discovered what an intersting bunch you all are...
WITH ONE EXCEPTION !

I really enjoy your love for your team,and i am surely a fan of the Boston
Celtics,who wouldn't be !!

I do think you are too hard on Pitino..
when he spoke to the audience and said that Bird,Parrish,Kevin were not
going to walk thru the door because they were old,and that what he did have
was an exciting bunch of players..god,that blew me away.
How refreshing to hear a coach say that !!
Very impressive speech.

Thanks for your time..
and by the way,I am still possed that Celtics did not get Duncan,the Spurs
did not deserve him !