RE: Josh's 100K post

You are probably new to the list, and not as used to this drivel as many of
us are. Greg and his venomous posts are legendary. Most list members simply
ignore them, as they should. The self imposed list policing, high octane
criticism, frequent rants and general bizarre and random attacks are
symptomatic of something that should be kept between Greg and his doctors.
Trust me, he is not well. As with every individual on the list, we probably
should accept Greg for what he is, like it or not. It will be my turn to
feel his petty wrath now, but I think this is worth saying in the public
forum periodically, in order to soften the shock for newer readers who are
being exposed to Greg for the first time.

Peter