Re: BSG reports Walker trade in works

John Lyell wrote:

> Poor Ron Mercer really got screwed by Percy & No Limit. What did
> Pitino offer him about 6m a year , now he is lucky to get the
> exception ?

Now there is a point that is worth discussing.  We traded Mercer away
because his agent shot down $6mm a year.  He then flew the coup on
Denver who was going to offer him similiar money.  Now, where is he
going to get that type of money?  Is it possible that he has a new agent
and might be talking to the Celtics?

This is why people like Ron need a lawyer instead of an agent.  A lawyer
would never have let him walk away from $6mm a year!!!!
--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net