RE: BSG Speculates Walker To Detroit

I sure hope it would be more than just one draft choice but this deal
doesn't sound good regardless unless you totally believe in Austin's upside
because you would be signaling to him that you would be willing to give him
$6M+/year (just guessing).  I do like his game but I would hesitate to pull
the trigger and before I would I would at least pay Walker a personal visit
to see if all these reports about losing the weight and looking in shape
appear true.  Walker, himself, determines the fate of the Cs next year and
if it will take a change of scenery like it did for Webber and Wallace then
perhaps management has no choice.  I don't even want Laetner though.  Just
give us a bunch of picks - maybe Jerome Williams - I'm sure Laetner isn't
worth his contract - besides Laetner and Croshere play the same position I
beleive so that wouldn't make much sense at all unless Christian's contract
runs out after this upcoming season.