Re: JaRon Rush

>I thought he was clearly the best player on that team......

> Rush could turn into a steal!
>

>Greg

Maybe I was totally misreading the level of talent on UCLA this past year,
looking at all their players through rose colored glasses. Maybe the Pac 10
simply wasn't that good, but I totally agree with you Gregory. I think Rush
is going to be a total steal. He was the player on that team with the most,
here comes that word again, "potential." I know...I know...potential and 85
cents will get you.... But this is the draft and for all we know Kenyon
Martin breaks his leg again and there goes "the best player in the draft."

Anyway, Steve Lavin is a miserable coach and he just wasted a ton of
talent. I know, I know, you don't have to say it.

Paul M