NBATalk says C's to look at Anderson, Foyle, Wahad, Miller

Do you really think the Celtics could get Anderson or Wahad with an exception?

I'd love to see them get Wahad or Anderson, with Wahad probably being a better defensive player, I think I've heard unless I'm confusing him with someone else.

Can't Anderson play the point?

If he can, then maybe we can Kenny to the Clippers (I know many people have mentioned it before) for Derek.

I really love Derek Anderson's game, and plus he knows Pitino's system, if he doesn't mind playing it again.

But I thought I heard that Derek was going to be signed and then traded to the Nuggets for Wahad.

If that happens, knock 2 people off our list.

I know Pitino likes Derek a lot, much more than Mercer, he's said it before.  We would have picked him instead of Mercer if Anderson hadn't hurt himself in College.

I think if we can sign 1 of those 2 guys (either D. Anderson or Wahad) that would be a vast improvement.

With Anderson being 6-5, that would be a great size for a point guard running the team.

Out of the 2 I like Anderson better, but would take either one.

Here's the article.

What do ya think?

Josh