Free tix to Celtics-Warriors 2/18

Hi folks,

Your friendly, neighborhood list maintainer here.

I have a total of 4 tix available for the 2/18 game in SF that were gifts
and I will not be able to use.

2 tix for section 116, row 9, seats 5&6  (I will be in 7 & 8)  ($85 seats)
2 tix for section 110, row 8, seats 1&2 ($48 seats)

As I'd like as many folks as possible to take advantage, I'd prefer to give
them away individually.  Look at it as a chance to meet other Bay Area
people on the list.  :-)

Rules:

- 1st come, first serve based on the timestamp of whe I receive your message.
- You must be a member of the list as of the time of this posting
- Preference given to those wanting one ticket over a pair.

I will be traveling for the next several days, so you may not hear back from
me until this weekend.  Please be patient.

Regards,

-> Paul <-