Re: Subject: Re: Fortson & Moves

i have not (been able to) seen Fortson and company play this season
(yet), but judging from reports and comments list members, it seemed
like Pots was having the same problems (in regards to physical playing
style and foul problems under this season's new refereeing
system) as Fortson

But Pot seemed not to pick up quick fouls nowadays, as compared to the
earlier part of the season. The reasons may be(and i'm speculating becos
i can't see nothing here):
1)The referees are more familiar with Pot.
2)More familiarity translate into more respect from the referees?
3)Pot is getting better, know his role better within the team

i feel that Fortson should be given till end of season (and playing
time) to prove his value to the C's before both parties make a move.

kevin/singapore