Re: Team Rebounds

Good question!

Also, do statisticians ever factor in "team rebounds" in determining
rebounds per game, rebounding differentials etc? If you look at stats for
total team rebounds, it seems to only factor in the sum of individual
rebounds by each member of the team.

FWIW, I assume a "team rebound" includes caroms that have bounced once
plus caroms that get tipped/redirected before they are controlled by a
teammate. I don't know about the case of very long caroms like say off a
Antoine missed three-pointer. I guess those ought to count as a rebound.

Is catching an airball a "steal" or a "rebound"?

Thanks for those boxscores. Hey we finally broke that twentieth-win monkey
on our back on our fourth try and against a great team. That means a
morale boosting 8-7 winning January with three whole days to rest going
into a defining six-game stretch before the All Star break for our team
and players.

Let's hope for a big final "All Star" push from Paul Pierce (19-14 with
him in the lineup) and also Antoine Walker (two big games against Van
Horn). Potapenko tends to play particularly well against the Pacemakers,
who we'll face twice in the next 6 games.

I also hope to see some pre-trade-deadline solid play from Fortson in
perhaps his last week as a Celtic. In fact, ESPN Bangladesh today
confirmed what ESPN Botswana first reported over the weekend regarding the
Fortson and Walker trade for two Ice Capades tickets.

****