Re: Two more players...

Collier is the best shooting big man in the draft. He has a beautiful
jumper he can hit to the college 3 point line. Legit 7 footer but the
knock on him is that he is soft and I would have to agree. Still could be
a good pickup in the draft because he can score and shoot among the best
in college.

Haywood has good size but is still very raw. Most of his points are on
dunks.