Heat problems

    I am sure most of you don't give a crap, but in Miami, it is being
said that the Mr. Riley has been tuned out by most of the team with the
exception of Zo. Riley, himself said the other day on one of the talk
shows that the Heat are not playing with any passion. Oakley of the
Raptors after last nights game said almost the same thing and all but
ruled out the Heat from any Championship run. The other interesting
tidbit on the street is that Hardaway is all done and  that the Heat
would like to find a point Guard, somewhere, anywhere. Glen Rice talk is
also heating up again, since they have no scorers outside of Zo. They
realized that Mash is a Zero and are looking to dump him on the Sixers
for Hughes (Heat must think Larry Brown is an oaf).
    I mention the trade aspect only, because Miami and most teams want
to trade crap for quality it seems that most of you C's general managers
want to trade quality (AW) for somebody else's garbage (Gatling and
Strong of that potent Magic team) or (Stewart and Williams of the
Raptors), as an aside do you think maybe that the reason Stewart doesn't
play is that he just stinks.
    I, for one think that game in game out, Toine comes to play and play
hard. I cannot think of many games that he was a no-show. I can on the
other hand can think of times that his shot selection have hurt the
team. That will correct itself with time, in fact recently he has had
many more intelligent games than dumb ones.
    Can some body tell Walter that he can't shoot 3's and that his basic
function is to run around and cause havoc and get Boards.

Nuff said and for what it is worth, I think Canada Cecil has the C's
situation well in hand. Keep up the good work.

Regards from warm (75) Miami.
Hart