Re: Fortson for Gatling and Strong?

Gatling and Strong? why?
Gatling  - has a attitude problem whereever he goes (how many teams now
he's been on?) I don't think Pitino can stand him for his non-basketball
attributes.

Strong - i don't think he's the type to play effectively with a coach
howling "get that rebound! block him out!" I've seen strong on tv (on
celtics and magic teams) he is the easy ed (pickney), good positional
rebounder, but without the intensity (like outlaw). i think he is
overrated and a cap liability.

i don't think they fit in with Pitino's philosophy and direction.

my 2 cents.

kevin/singapore