Re: Vote on Fortson

> That's pretty funny, but also depressing, Mercer is a better player,
> with more upside than Fortson, EW, Calbert, or Griffin.

I'd take Griffin over Mercer any day, for the same amount of money.
Griffin helps his team win games in everything he does.  Mercer helps
with his scoring but hurts in other ways.  Pierce and Griffin are the
best on the Celtics in consistently aiding in wins.  If they had +/-
stats in basketball, these 2 guys would be near the top of the league.
Mercer would be down in the middle somewhere.

All that, and Griffin will cost less than Mercer.  What a deal.

Jon Mc