Fortson against Phoenix

After hearing all of this Fortson trade talk, my prediction is that he
will pull out a decent game against Phoenix tonight.  That might send
the right message to the Celtics, to cause them to keep him.

But that also might cause him to increase in value so that the Celtics
could get more for him in a trade.

When I say decent game, I just mean 11 or 13 points and 8 or 9 boards.
And we all know he is capable of doing that.

But he also might fall back defensively in order to not get into foul
trouble.

I'm hoping for the 1st option!

Let's see if my Fortson prediction comes out true.

Josh