Re: Idea

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 opi@unesco.org wrote:

Hey, I'm tired of all the lame Buffalo Jokes.  We have more going for us
than the Buffalo Bill Show.  Like you, we can get news from anywhere in
the world, even when there is six feet of snow on the ground.  Its just
this type of anti-Buffalo bias that allowed the Bills to get screwed out
of their rightful spot in the Superbowl by the Referees and the tennessee
Titans.

BTW, is Mike Pratt related to Dorine?

> Besides, I didn't know ESPN Bangkok had a Buffalo, NY, outlet. :-)
>
> -----
>
> Mike Pratt wrote:
>
> > espn bangkok confimed a blockbuster trade with the celtics and magic.
> > sources close to both teams have stated a three team deal has walker
> > ending up in chicago their no. 1 to boston fortson and ellison and
> > anderson to orlando with armstong coming to the celticsOn Sat, 29 Jan
> > 2000, W wrote:

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu