Re: 10 day contracts??

Dontae Jones was apparently the CBA All Star game MVP. It would obviously be
very ironic if Pitino signed him. We could always use a pure shooter on the
second team. Eric Washington probably would have gotten some playing time last
week if he were still with us. I don't know if he got picked up by another
team.

Personally, I hope Pierce and Griffin give it another day's rest tonight and
go to the Epcot Center or whatever. Otherwise, I think these nagging injuries
could really hurt us down the road. There's no point at all in rushing back
tonight, what with bellwether games against Miami, Indiana, Portland all on
tap next week and the annual six-game West Coast trip starting soon thereafter
(with critical rematches against Seattle, Vancouver, the Fakers, Portland,
Utah etc.)

****