Re: Mid-term report

This is a big game, Pierce or no pierce.  Cheaney is
as good as pierce for the most part on D; offensively,
we should be able to get by.  If we lose, we are back
to three games under with the dreaded back to back
road game coming up.  If we can beat Miami, I'm
convinced we can take Orlando the next night.
Shorthanded or not, we didn't come to play against
Charlotte.