re. K.Martin

You're right about Martin, except he'll have to play PF in the NBA. He's
only 6-8. He'll be a top-3 pick, along with Chris Mihm and Terrence Morris.

As long as we're talking draft, and why wouldn't we be in January while
riding a three game winning streak ;) I wouldn't be too disappointed if
Scoonie Penn fell to our spot. You Bostonians surely remember Scoonie, and
as a Buckeye alum, let me just say I'd adopt Scoonie if allowed. He has a
lot going against him at the next level, namely height (5-10, but notice I
didn't say size - he's far more solid than Kenny or Brevin Knight). But if
you're looking for a leader, good decision maker, penetrator and passer, who
has NBA 3-point range and can shoot off the dribble, Scoonie's your man.

Still basking in the glow of the win over MSU and Mateen "I could take
shooting lessons from Bruce Bowen" Cleaves.

(And looking forward to a free preview of NBA League Pass so I can watch
tonight's game)

Mark