Re: Another great game!

In a message dated 1/20/00 5:05:04 PM GMT,  jahill@leasingservice.com writes:

<< This is the type of basketball that these guy's are capable of.  When
 Walker work's this way it just pull's the whole team together.  The play
 harkens back to watching Webber's team put on a passing clinic against
 the Celt's.

 If Walker played this way from the beginning of the season, he would
 have made the all-star game.  Pitino's comment about wait until he
 reaches the age of 27 was a key statement.

I agree totaly About the way the team has been playing and Walker. I think
his game vs. the Raptors was good. Showed leadership and some responsibility,
know if he could just play like that all the time. I just wish Fortson could
get more playing time. Maybe Pitino could have a line-up of :

Anderson
Pierce
Fortson PF
Vitaly
Walker

Just to try since Griffin is out and Williams a little injured.

Just ideas. Thnaks for time.

TONY