Re: Fabulous Victory!!

Hey Tom,

It's good to know I'm not the only husband-wife high fiving team! We do the
same (except when the C's play the Knicks). For that I have to endure
shouts of "Go New York, Go New York, Go!"

The paragraph below struck me because Bill or others have written similiar
things about the Celtics after a bad game. I guess the Celtics and Toronto
have similiar records for a reason.

Theresa