Fortson's minutes

OK, we all know Fortson has to get more minutes, but where?  He's too rare a
commodity to trade away.  We need him on this team.  Tony, too.
I think it has to go like this:

C:  Potapenko, Battie
PF:  Walker, Fortson
SF:  Fortson, Walker, Williams
SG: Pierce, Griffin
PG: Kenny, Dana

Use Walter, and Calbert for spot duty defensive assignments.  Have Antoine
and Fortson swap defensive assignments at 3 and 4.

What do you think?  The only other way is for Antoine to start at three, and
then move to four when Fortson gets his third foul.  Either way Fortson gets
starter minutes moving between the the two forward positions, or even some
spot duty at center, if the matchups favor Battie at that position (Denver,
for example).

--
Josh Ozersky