Re: VP = wins?

At 07:07 19/01/00 -0600, you wrote:
Is there any correlation between increased playing time for VP and our
recent road wins?  It looks to me like he has stepped up to the thirty
minute per game level and we have won with that participation.  While
I hope that Fortson will soon get twenty minutes so we can see what he
can do, I wonder if having VP out there more has given us an edge.

Gene

Is there a +/- statistic (like in ice hockey) for NBA players.
It would be an interesting one to have a look at.
I've looked on the main sports sites and there isn't anything comparable.
I know it would be a lot harder to record this than in hockey because of
the amount of scoring but surely someone is doing it.

Rory.