RE: Joe's day in Paris

>The win a big one no doubt.  6-4 over the last 10 games and pulling ahead
>of NJ and fading Magic.  Come home and continue this trend come 48+ hours
>against a monster Carter.  Carter v. Pierce should be a hell of a ride.

Greg, I agree. These two road wins are huge. I still think all this team
needs right now is confidence. A win over Toronto? Last week I would've
said absolutely impossible, that there was no way this team was going to
win three straight. I also would've been willing to bet that they were
never going to see .500 again all season! But if they beat Toronto, this
team might just be on the road back to respectability.

But then again, maybe I need to adjust my prescription.

Paul M.